On-Demand Webinar: Demystifying Machine Learning in Biomedical Research
In this webinar, Ben Busby, Principal Scientist at DNAnexus and Avantika Lal, Deep Learning & Genomics at NVIDIA, present the latest technologies and projects for artificial intelligence and machine learning that are being used in biomedical research.
- Learn how to accelerate single cell genomic analysis using NVIDIA RAPIDS, and achieve 100x faster clustering and visualization
- Use Jupyter Notebook to analyze a dataset of 70,000 human lung cells to identify cells that are susceptible to COVID-19
- Use convolutional neural networks for MRI image segmentation
- Conduct GWAS fine-mapping to jointly analyze GWAS data and functional data
- Clone GitHub repositories directly into a JupyterLab environment